Seller says SELL! This rare property is now priced BELOW appraisal. Buy to live and enjoy the country life or buy to develop with plenty of room for 4-6 more single family homes with estate size lots! Complete privacy, over 10 acres of unspoiled nature adjacent to a 40-acre private conservation area, backing directly to Mills Creek. Truly one of the last pieces of property in St. Johns county of this kind. Includes: 6,400 SF main house, 3-bedroom cottage (perfect for a mother in law suite!) and large barn. The lot is breathtaking with a 1/4 mile private driveway where you'll pass a fishing pond and take in the view of the mature oaks and towering pines as you pull up to the circular driveway. Property is zoned agricultural, bring your horses!
Adrienne Lord of Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty San Jose
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Northeast Florida,
Vol. 30, Issue 06, Page 23.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Self-Cleaning Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Central Heating
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Exterior Construction: Front Porch, Screened Lanai
- Garage: Garage Door Opener, Oversized Garage, Side/Rear Garage Entry
- Porch/Deck: Front Porch
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Brick Fireplace, Woodburning Fireplace
- Interior Construction: Bonus Room, Entry Foyer, Separate Dining Room, Separate Living Room, Split Bedrooms, Walk-In Closet(s)
- MLS Area: 301-Julington Creek/Switzerland
- Fence: Partially Fenced
- Sewer Utilities: Septic Sewer System
- View: Water View
- Water Utilities: Private Water
- Waterfront: Creek Front, Pond Front, Waterfront
- Lot Size: Wooded